The Surf Camp is located at 5 minutes from the first spots. Come to benefit from our endless beaches in order to find the best sand banks!
At approximately 20 minutes you can find the famous surf spots of the “Gravel and the Nord of Hossegor”. The spots of the Basque Coast are accessible in less than 45 mn .
- Reception will be on the Sunday from 5 pm onwards; you will have access to your rooms and recreational facilities to recover from your trip!
- At 7pm we will have a little meeting. We will present the surf camp and our team. You will get information about life in the surf camp; Distribution of equipment and surf materials for the week; Planning of surf lessons
- Check out Saturday before 10am.
We drive you around in our 9 seated minibus.
Your surf lessons are scheduled from Monday to Friday; hours can vary according to tides and weather.
During surf lessons, if conditions permit, we will video you in order to analyse your session once back in the camp.
Outside surf lessons, you can use the material to surf on your own.
After the surf sessions, you can profit from the new concrete skate bowl in St Girons (about 10 min drive) or the one in Vieux Boucau!
At the Surf Camp the trampoline, the slack line and the fitness bench are there to develop your balance and train your muscles.
- A surf trip will be between 3 and 4 hours (transport included); actual time in the water will be between 1.5 to 2 hours, depending on the conditions of the sea and your physical shape.
- You will be equipped in Surf suits RipCuls and surf boards adapted to you level
- The schedules are depending on the tides
- Children courses: 6 to 12 years
- Adult courses: 12 years and more
- Video analyses